Having an autistic child is not the end of the world--far from it. It is my hope that through this blog, at least a handful of people will get to understand that. My child is amazing, she brings us tremendous joy. We have good days & bad days, but we CHOOSE to focus on the good. Our belief is that by loving our daughter, giving her the most comfortable environment we can, and by most of all accepting her differences, she will continue to blossom--in her OWN way.

6/9/08

TUNE IN!

I'm very much anticipating this one! Will you be watching too? And, really, it should air TUESDAY, June 10!!!!

Tomorrow, Good Morning America will air a segment discussing the neurodiversity movement, featuring comments from myself, Kristina Chew of the Autism Vox blog and Dr. Thomas Insel of the National Institute of Mental Health. Please tune in between 8 AM and 8:30 on ABC. Click here for local listings.



Regards,
Ari Ne'eman
President
The Autistic Self Advocacy Network
1101 15th Street, NW Suite 1212
Washington, DC 20005
http://www.autisticadvocacy.org
732.763.5530

2 comments:

jypsy said...

I was told Tuesday (by Ms. Major, ABC) and never saw anything on it this morning. (I had posted my Tuesday info to Autism Vox but my posts aren't showing up there)

S.L. said...

Thank you! I had recorded it, and realized it was not on today. Rec'd email from ASAN saying it will be tomorrow. Hopefully!

Photobucket